Hello CAREWare MA providers,
This email includes: (1) a reminder about the deadline for March 2018 data, (2) a reminder to check your data quality, and (3) the second installment of “QA Corner” courtesy of Emily Levine at DPH, with a focus on how to review client’s acuity scores by area of function.
- All service data through March 2018 should be in CAREWare MA by Monday, April 16, 2018.
- As a reminder, data for each month must be entered into CAREWare MA by the 15th of the next month. If the 15th is on a weekend or holiday, the deadline will be the next business day.
- If your data are not submitted by the deadline, they may not be included in the reports JSI provides to MA DPH.
- Remember to check your data quality each month! To review your data:
- Run the “Financial Report” with “Include subservice detail” selected. This report shows your data in summary form.
- If your organization submits an RSR, run the “missing eligibility” report to ensure that all of your clients are designated as Ryan White eligible.
- Detailed instructions to run these and other reports are available for download at http://carewarema.jsi.com/materials/instructions-and-tip-sheets/
Review your clients’ acuity scores by area of function:
- Do your referrals and linkages to care match a client’s areas of highest acuity? Why or why not?
- Make sure you’re capturing all the referrals you’re making for clients.
- Document all of your hard work in progress notes.
If you missed last month’s QA corner, on how to enter linkage subservices, you can find it on our blog at https://carewarema.jsi.com/blog/!
JSI sends monthly provider-level reports to MA DPH. These summary reports include the number of clients served, and the number of units delivered by service type. These reports do not contain any personal/identifying information.
As always, please direct any questions or feedback to our helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
Your CAREWare MA helpdesk team,
Molly, Chris, Wayne and Mira