Hello CAREWare MA providers,
This email includes: (1) a reminder about the deadline for February 2018 data, (2) a reminder to check your data quality, and (3) the first installment of “QA corner” courtesy of Emily Levine at DPH.
- All service data through February 2018 should be in CAREWare MA by Friday, March 16, 2018.
- As a reminder, data for each month must be entered into CAREWare MA by the 15th of the next month. If the 15th is on a weekend or holiday, the deadline will be the next business day.
- If your data are not submitted by the deadline, they may not be included in the reports JSI provides to MA DPH.
- Remember to check your data quality each month! To review your data:
- Run the “Financial Report” with “Include subservice detail” selected. This report shows your data in summary form.
- If your organization submits an RSR, run the “missing eligibility” report to ensure that all of your clients are designated as Ryan White eligible.
- Detailed instructions to run these and other reports are available for download at http://carewarema.jsi.com/materials/instructions-and-tip-sheets/
Linkage subservices (e.g., linkage to medical care, HDAP linkage and recertification, referrals- non medical, etc. ) are entered when they are complete.
Do not enter the number phone calls or the amount of time spent making the linkage – that information is captured under the “client, medical, and/or non-medical provider communication” subservices.
For more information about subservices, check out the CAREWare MA archived webinars at: https://carewarema.jsi.com/webinars/
JSI sends monthly provider-level reports to MA DPH. These summary reports include the number of clients served, and the number of units delivered by service type. These reports do not contain any personal/identifying information.
As always, please direct any questions or feedback to our helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
Your CAREWare MA helpdesk team,
Molly, Chris, Wayne and Mira