Hello CAREWare MA providers,
This email includes: (1) a reminder about the deadline for April 2018 data, (2) information about the new Care Access Service Detail report, (3) a reminder to check your data quality, and (4) another installment of “QA Corner” courtesy of Emily Levine at DPH, with a tip for supervisors and directors.
- All service data through April 2018 should be in CAREWare MA by Tuesday, May 15, 2018.
- As a reminder, data for each month must be entered into CAREWare MA by the 15th of the next month. If the 15th is on a weekend or holiday, the deadline will be the next business day.
- If your data are not submitted by the deadline, they may not be included in the reports JSI provides to MA DPH.
- New Report! The Care Access Service Detail Report generates a list of clients who received the “Care Access Acuity Reassessment” subservice. To run it, go to Reports > Custom Reports. Stay tuned for even more new reports next month.
- Remember to check your data quality each month! To review your data:
- Run the “Financial Report” with “Include subservice detail” selected. This report shows your data in summary form.
- If your organization submits an RSR, run the “missing eligibility” report to ensure that all of your clients are designated as Ryan White eligible.
- Detailed instructions to run these and other reports are available for download at http://carewarema.jsi.com/materials/instructions-and-tip-sheets/
Case Management Supervisors and Program Directors: use your time in supervision to run a report on random sample of your case manager’s clients to see if they are up to date on reassessments, ISPs, and progress notes.
If you missed last month’s QA corner, you can find it on our blog at https://carewarema.jsi.com/blog/!
JSI sends monthly provider-level reports to MA DPH. These summary reports include the number of clients served, and the number of units delivered by service type. These reports do not contain any personal/identifying information.
As always, please direct any questions or feedback to our helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
Your CAREWare MA helpdesk team,
Molly, Chris, Wayne and Mira