Hello CAREWare MA providers,
This email includes: (1) a reminder about the deadline for April 2018 data, (2) the link to the updated service definitions document, (3) (4) a reminder to check your data quality, and (5) another installment of “QA Corner” courtesy of Emily Levine at DPH, with a tip for supervisors and directors.
- All service data through May 2018 should be in CAREWare MA by Friday, June 15, 2018.
- As a reminder, data for each month must be entered into CAREWare MA by the 15th of the next month. If the 15th is on a weekend or holiday, the deadline will be the next business day.
- If your data are not submitted by the deadline, they may not be included in the reports JSI provides to MA DPH.
- Updated Subservice Definitions: MA DPH has provided additional information for subservice definitions. All updates are highlighted in yellow. Click here to access the document.
- Remember to check your data quality each month! To review your data:
- Run the “Financial Report” with “Include subservice detail” selected. This report shows your data in summary form.
- If your organization submits an RSR, run the “missing eligibility” report to ensure that all of your clients are designated as Ryan White eligible.
- Detailed instructions to run these and other reports are available for download at http://carewarema.jsi.com/materials/instructions-and-tip-sheets/
Run the financial report to make sure you’re on target with your work plan projections. JSI is working on a number of new CAREWare reports to help quality improvement efforts, including clients not virally suppressed, referral completions, changes in acuity scores over time, and clients with an acuity score of 2 or 3 in any area of function. These will be available this summer – stay tuned for details!
If you missed last month’s QA corner, you can find it on our blog at https://carewarema.jsi.com/blog/!
JSI sends monthly provider-level reports to MA DPH. These summary reports include the number of clients served, and the number of units delivered by service type. These reports do not contain any personal/identifying information.
As always, please direct any questions or feedback to our helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
Your CAREWare MA helpdesk team,
Molly, Chris, Wayne and Mira