Hello CAREWare MA providers,
This email includes reminders about: (1) the deadline for October 2019 data, (2) registration for CAREWare 6 trainings, (3) CAREWare 6 webinar date for supervisors, and (4) checking your data quality.
- All service data through October 2019 should be in CAREWare MA by Friday November 15, 2019.
- As a reminder, data for each month must be entered into CAREWare MA by the 15th of the next month. If the 15th is on a weekend or holiday, the deadline will be the next business day.
- If your data are not submitted by the deadline, they may not be included in the reports JSI provides to MA DPH.
- CAREWare 6 is around the corner — don’t forget to register for a training!
- All data entry or data management staff who are responsible for HIV service delivery data for Office of HIV/AIDS-funded services (including Ryan white Part B data) should register for a training.
- Trainings will be held at the JSI office located at 44 Farnsworth St, Boston, MA.
- Click here to register! Please register by Tuesday, November 12, COB.
- Save the date: CAREWare 6 webinar for supervisors
- The CAREWare 6 webinar for supervisors will be held on Wednesday, December 11 from 1:00-2:00pm.
- Supervisors will learn about changes with CW6, data entry procedures for key fields, and how to run reports.
- Stay tuned for details about registering for the webinar!
- Remember to check your data quality each month! To review your data:
- Run the “Financial Report” with “Include subservice detail” selected. This report shows your data in summary form.
- If your organization submits an RSR, run the “missing eligibility” report to ensure that all of your clients are designated as Ryan White eligible.
- Detailed instructions to run these and other reports are available for download at http://carewarema.jsi.com/materials/instructions-and-tip-sheets/
JSI sends monthly provider-level reports to MA DPH. These summary reports include the number of clients served, and the number of units delivered by service type. These reports do not contain any personal/identifying information.
As always, please direct any questions or feedback to our helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
Your CAREWare MA helpdesk team,
Molly, Chris, Wayne, Mikey and Mira
November 6, 2019: October data entry deadline + CW6 training registration reminder