Hello CAREWare MA providers,
This email includes reminders about: (1) the deadline for September 2019 data, (2) the Linkage and Referral Status fields, (3) the Care Access checkbox, and (4) checking your data quality.
- All service data through September 2019 should be in CAREWare MA by Tuesday October 15, 2019.
- As a reminder, data for each month must be entered into CAREWare MA by the 15th of the next month. If the 15th is on a weekend or holiday, the deadline will be the next business day.
- If your data are not submitted by the deadline, they may not be included in the reports JSI provides to MA DPH.
- Fill out the Linkage and Referral Status fields:
- Remember to fill out the Linkage and Referral Status fields when there is a Linkage/Referral service entered. Options include Open, Closed, and Lost to Follow-Up (60 days).
- Please refer to the Fields and Definitions document for more information about these fields.
- For Care Access clients, fill out the Care Access checkbox:
- Remember to fill out the Care Access checkbox on the “Custom Fields” tab if the client is a Care Access client.
- Please refer to the Fields and Definitions document for more information about this field.
- Remember to check your data quality each month! To review your data:
- Run the “Financial Report” with “Include subservice detail” selected. This report shows your data in summary form.
- If your organization submits an RSR, run the “missing eligibility” report to ensure that all of your clients are designated as Ryan White eligible.
- Detailed instructions to run these and other reports are available for download at http://carewarema.jsi.com/materials/instructions-and-tip-sheets/
JSI sends monthly provider-level reports to MA DPH. These summary reports include the number of clients served, and the number of units delivered by service type. These reports do not contain any personal/identifying information.
As always, please direct any questions or feedback to our helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
Your CAREWare MA helpdesk team,
Molly, Chris, Wayne, Mikey and Mira