Hello CAREWare MA providers,
This email includes: (1) a reminder the deadline for November 2019 data, (2) information about renewing your User Agreement for 2020, (3) a reminder about the CAREWare 6 trainings amd supervisor webinar, and (4) a reminder to check your data quality.
- All service data through November 2019 should be in CAREWare MA by Monday December 16, 2019.
- As a reminder, data for each month must be entered into CAREWare MA by the 15th of the next month. If the 15th is on a weekend or holiday, the deadline will be the next business day.
- If your data are not submitted by the deadline, they may not be included in the reports JSI provides to MA DPH.
- Time to re-sign your user agreement!
- All CAREWare MA users must re-sign user agreements before January 1, 2020. For security reasons, this is an annual requirement. If you do not re-sign your user agreement by the end of the year, you will be locked out and unable to access CAREWare MA until a user agreement is in place. Click here to download a copy of the user agreement.
- If you do not hear from JSI within 72 hours of submitting a user agreement, please email the helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
- Reminder: CAREWare 6 is around the corner. We are holding:
- In-person sessions for data entry staff at the JSI Boston office (44 Farnsworth St Boston, MA 02131). Those who have registered will receive a confirmation email of the date.
- CAREWare 6 webinar for supervisors on Wednesday, December 11 from 1:00-2:00. **If you have registered for an in-person training, you do not need to attend this webinar.** Supervisors will learn about changes with CW6, data entry procedures for key fields, and how to run reports. To register, please click here. If you are unable to attend, a webinar recording will be made available and posted to the CAREWare MA website.
- Remember to check your data quality each month! To review your data:
- Run the “Financial Report” with “Include subservice detail” selected. This report shows your data in summary form.
- If your organization submits an RSR, run the “missing eligibility” report to ensure that all of your clients are designated as Ryan White eligible.
- Detailed instructions to run these and other reports are available for download at http://carewarema.jsi.com/materials/instructions-and-tip-sheets/
JSI sends monthly provider-level reports to MA DPH. These summary reports include the number of clients served, and the number of units delivered by service type. These reports do not contain any personal/identifying information.
As always, please direct any questions or feedback to our helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
Your CAREWare MA helpdesk team,
Molly, Chris, Wayne, Mikey and Mira
December 3, 2019: November data entry deadline + sign your user agreement + CW6 reminders