Hello CAREWare MA providers,
This email includes (1) information about the archived/recorded webinar from June 28, and (2) provides a few corrections to information provided during that webinar:
- A recorded and captioned version of the June 28 “CAREWare MA Webinar: Subservices and Units” webinar is now available at http://carewarema.jsi.com/webinars/.
- During this webinar, MDPH and JSI staff walked through new data requirements for OHA-funded Medical Case Management clients. We also shared updated documentation and instructional materials, and demonstrated three new data reports that are designed to: 1) allow providers to identify clients who have not had an acuity assessment in six months, 2) identify clients without CD4 or viral load tests in the past six months, and 3) make sure clients’ “annual review” information is updated every six months.
- A document summarizing Questions & Answers from the webinar is also posted to the webinars page.
- Corrections to the June 28 webinar are as follows:
- On slide 1, the title “MDPH – CAREWare MA Webinar: Subservices and Units” should read “MDPH – CAREWare MA Webinar: New Fields and Reports.”
- On slide 8, the subservice shown as “MCM initial acuity assessment” is actually called “MCM acuity assessment” in CAREWare.
- On slide 11, the response option shown as “substance abuse” is actually called “substance use” in CAREWare.
- On slide 31, the slide image (incorrectly) shows a report for clients without an acuity assessment in 180 days. The slide should show a report of clients with no CD4 test in 180 days. The correct image can be found on page 9 of the Report Instructions document, available for download at http://carewarema.jsi.com/materials/instructions-and-tip-sheets/.
As always, please direct any questions or feedback to our helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
Your CAREWare MA helpdesk team,
Mira, Molly and Chris
July 18, 2017: Webinar recording now available!