Hello CAREWare MA providers,
This email includes: (1) a reminder about the July 2017 data entry deadline, (2) a status update for import providers, and (3) a reminder on how to check your data quality.
- All service data through July 2017 should be in CAREWare MA by Tuesday, August 15, 2017.
- As a reminder, data for each month must be entered into CAREWare MA by the 15th of the next month. If the 15th is on a weekend or holiday, the deadline will be the next business day.
- If your data are not submitted by the deadline, they may not be included in the reports JSI provides to MA DPH.
- Status update on specifications/PDI for data import sites: thank you for your patience!
- We are hard at work updating the documentation for data import sites to reflect the new CAREWare MA fields. However, we are currently waiting for clarification from the national CAREWare developer (jProg) on a few items. We will send updated import specifications as soon as we can.
- We understand that this will impact your ability to meet the above data submission deadline. Once the documentation is ready we will work with each of you to make sure your data can uploaded as soon as is feasible for you.
- Remember to check your data quality each month! To review your data:
- Run the “RDR” and the “Financial Report” with “Include subservice detail” selected. This report shows your data in summary form.
- If your organization submits an RSR, run the “missing eligibility” report to ensure that all of your clients are designated as Ryan White eligible.
- Detailed instructions to run these and other reports are now available for download at http://carewarema.jsi.com/materials/instructions-and-tip-sheets/
JSI sends monthly provider-level reports to MA DPH. These summary reports include the number of clients served, and the number of units delivered by service type. These reports do not contain any personal/identifying information.
As always, please direct any questions or feedback to our helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
Your CAREWare MA helpdesk team,
Mira, Molly and Chris
August 2, 2017: July data entry deadline, data quality checks, and updates for data import sites