Hello CAREWare MA providers,
As a reminder, your agency must submit the 2019 RSR (Ryan White Services Report). This is because your agency received federal funding from the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program in 2019, as part of your contract with the Office of HIV/AIDS.
By February 21, 2020, your organization must meet these two deadlines:
- Complete the Provider Report in HRSA’s web application (it opens on February 3 and we strongly encourage you to complete the provider report as early as you can).
- Generate a client-level data file from CAREWare and upload it to the HRSA web application for MDPH review.
To prepare, please continue cleaning your data in CAREWare!
- Run the “missing eligibility” report to ensure that all of your clients are designated as Ryan White eligible.
- Run the RSR validation report and resolve any errors.
- Detailed instructions to run these and other reports are available for download at: http://carewarema.jsi.com/materials/instructions-and-tip-sheets/
Additional RSR Resources:
- HRSA’s web application can be accessed at: https://performance.hrsa.gov/hab/RegLoginApp/Admin/Login.aspx
- For forms, instructions, and on-line technical assistance for the RSR, please go to: http://hab.hrsa.gov/manageyourgrant/clientleveldata.html
- The TargetHIV.org website has RSR resources at: https://careacttarget.org/category/topics/ryan-white-services-report-rsr
As always, please direct any questions to our helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
Your CAREWare MA helpdesk team,
Molly, Chris, Wayne, Mikey, and Mira
January 15, 2020: 2019 RSR deadlines and resources