Hello CAREWare MA providers,
This email includes: (1) the deadline for December 2019 data, (2) a final reminder to renew your User Agreement for 2020, (3) updates on supervisor webinar and transitioning to CAREWare 6 and (4) a reminder to check your data quality.
- All service data through December 2019 should be in CAREWare MA by Wednesday January 15, 2020.
- As a reminder, data for each month must be entered into CAREWare MA by the 15th of the next month. If the 15th is on a weekend or holiday, the deadline will be the next business day.
- If your data are not submitted by the deadline, they may not be included in the reports JSI provides to MA DPH.
- Final reminder to re-sign your user agreement!
- All CAREWare MA users must re-sign user agreements for 2020. For security reasons, this is an annual requirement. If you do not re-sign your user agreement by the end of the year, you will be locked out and unable to access CAREWare MA until a user agreement is in place. Click here to download a copy of the user agreement.
- If you do not hear from JSI within 72 hours of submitting a user agreement, please email the helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
- Updates on the transition to CAREWare 6
- The CAREWare 6 Supervisor Webinar has been posted to the website. Click here to view the recording.
- We are currently performing security tests, and getting prepared to make the transition to CAREWare 6. We anticipate the transition to occur in mid-January. Stay tuned to these emails for updates.
- Remember to check your data quality each month! To review your data:
- Run the “Financial Report” with “Include subservice detail” selected. This report shows your data in summary form.
- If your organization submits an RSR, run the “missing eligibility” report to ensure that all of your clients are designated as Ryan White eligible.
- Detailed instructions to run these and other reports are available for download at http://carewarema.jsi.com/materials/instructions-and-tip-sheets/
JSI sends monthly provider-level reports to MA DPH. These summary reports include the number of clients served, and the number of units delivered by service type. These reports do not contain any personal/identifying information.
As always, please direct any questions or feedback to our helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
Your CAREWare MA helpdesk team,
Molly, Chris, Wayne, Mikey and Mira
January 8, 2020: December data entry deadline + supervisor webinar posted and transitioning to CAREWare 6 + final reminder to renew user agreements