Hello CAREWare MA providers,
This email includes: (1) the August 2022 data entry deadline, (2) a reminder about updated instructions and tip sheets, and (3) a reminder about checking your data quality. As a reminder, the Helpdesk will be offline and not accessible Monday, September 5 for Labor Day.
- Data entry deadline
- The CAREWare MA data entry deadline for August data will be Thursday, September 15.
- As a reminder, data for each month must be entered into CAREWare MA by the 15th of the next month. If the 15th is on a weekend or holiday, the deadline will be the next business day.
- If your data are not submitted by the deadline, they may not be included in the reports JSI provides to MA DPH.
- Updated Instructions and Tip Sheets
- As a reminder, the Log-In Instructions, Report Instructions and Log-off Tip Sheet have been updated to reflect the latest upgrades to the CAREWare system.
- Remember to check your data quality each month! To review your data:
- Run the “Financial Report” with “Include subservice detail” selected. This report shows your data in summary form.
- If your organization submits an RSR, run the “missing eligibility” report to ensure that all of your clients are designated as Ryan White eligible.
- Detailed instructions to run these and other reports are available for download at http://carewarema.jsi.com/materials/instructions-and-tip-sheets/.
JSI sends monthly provider-level reports to MA DPH. These summary reports include the number of clients served, and the number of units delivered by service type. These reports do not contain any personal/identifying information.
As always, please direct any questions or feedback to our helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
Your CAREWare MA helpdesk team,
Molly, Becky, Shelby, and MariAnna