Hello CAREWare MA providers,
This email includes: (1) a reminder about the September 2017 data entry deadline, (2) a description of two new features, and (3) a reminder on how to check your data quality.
Also, we would like to welcome Ashley Hatcher to the CAREWare MA Helpdesk team. She will join Chris in answering our phone line and responding to helpdesk requests. Welcome Ashley!
- All service data through September 2017 should be in CAREWare MA by Monday, October 16, 2017.
- As a reminder, data for each month must be entered into CAREWare MA by the 15th of the next month. If the 15th is on a weekend or holiday, the deadline will be the next business day.
- If your data are not submitted by the deadline, they may not be included in the reports JSI provides to MA DPH.
- Data Import Providers: We are working hard to resolve the issues you’ve reported to us. Stay tuned and thank you for your patience!
- We have released two new features for all providers:
- The Change Log lists all of the changes your users have made to a client record. To access the Change Log, go to a client record, then click the “Change Log” button at the top of the screen.
- The Provider Data Export (PDE) generates an Microsoft Access database file containing all of your data. To access the PDE, go to Administrative Options > Export Menu > Provider Data Export. Use the Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) site to securely transfer the file to your local workstation. Contact us at email@example.com for a copy of the SFTP site instructions.
- Remember to check your data quality each month! To review your data:
- Run the “Financial Report” with “Include subservice detail” selected. This report shows your data in summary form.
- If your organization submits an RSR, run the “missing eligibility” report to ensure that all of your clients are designated as Ryan White eligible.
- Detailed instructions to run these and other reports are now available for download at http://carewarema.jsi.com/materials/instructions-and-tip-sheets/
JSI sends monthly provider-level reports to MA DPH. These summary reports include the number of clients served, and the number of units delivered by service type. These reports do not contain any personal/identifying information.
As always, please direct any questions or feedback to our helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
Your CAREWare MA helpdesk team,
Molly, Chris, Ashley and Mira