Hello CAREWare MA providers,
This email includes: (1) the October 2021 data entry deadline (2) information about renewing your User Agreement for 2022, and (3) a reminder about checking your data quality.
- October data entry deadline
- The CAREWare MA data entry deadline for October data will be Monday, November 15.
- As a reminder, data for each month must be entered into CAREWare MA by the 15th of the next month. If the 15th is on a weekend or holiday, the deadline will be the next business day.
- If your data are not submitted by the deadline, they may not be included in the reports JSI provides to MA DPH.
- Time to re-sign your user agreement!
- All CAREWare MA users must re-sign user agreements before January 1, 2022. For security reasons, this is an annual requirement. If you do not re-sign your user agreement by the end of the year, you will be locked out and unable to access CAREWare MA until a user agreement is in place. Click here to download a copy of the user agreement.
- If you do not hear from JSI within 72 hours of submitting a user agreement, please email the helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
- Remember to check your data quality each month! To review your data:
- Run the “Financial Report” with “Include subservice detail” selected. This report shows your data in summary form.
- If your organization submits an RSR, run the “missing eligibility” report to ensure that all of your clients are designated as Ryan White eligible.
- Detailed instructions to run these and other reports are available for download at http://carewarema.jsi.com/materials/instructions-and-tip-sheets/.
JSI sends monthly provider-level reports to MA DPH. These summary reports include the number of clients served, and the number of units delivered by service type. These reports do not contain any personal/identifying information.
As always, please direct any questions or feedback to our helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
Your CAREWare MA helpdesk team,
Molly, Becky, and Wayne