Hello CAREWare MA providers,
This email includes important information about the monthly data entry deadline and a reminder on how to check your data quality.
- All service data through April 2017 should be in CAREWare by Monday, May 15, 2017.
- As a reminder, data for each month must be entered into CAREWare by the 15th of the next month. If the 15th is on a weekend or holiday, the deadline will be the next business day.
- Remember to check your data quality each month! To review your data:
- Run the “RDR” and “financial with subservice detail” reports to view your data in summary form.
- If your organization submits an RSR, run the “missing eligibility” report to ensure that all of your clients are designated as Ryan White eligible.
JSI sends monthly provider-level reports to MA DPH. These summary reports include the number of clients served, and the number of units delivered by service type. These reports do not contain any personal/identifying information.
As always, please direct any questions or feedback to our helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
Your CAREWare MA helpdesk team,
Mira, Molly and Chris
May 5th, 2017: April data entry deadline and data quality checks