Hello CAREWare MA providers,
Correction: due to the Patriots’ Day state holiday, the CAREWare MA deadline for March 2017 will be Tuesday, April 18. The following email reflects this correction.
This email includes important information about (1) the monthly data entry deadline, (2) a welcome message for new CAREWare users, and (3) how to extract raw data from CAREWare.
- As a reminder, data for each month must be entered into CAREWare by the 15th of the next month. If the 15th is on a weekend or holiday, the deadline will be the next business day.
- All service data through March 2017 should be in CAREWare by Tuesday, April 18, 2017.
- To review your data: (1) Run the “RDR” and “financial with subservice detail” reports to view your data in summary form, and (2) If your organization submits an RSR, run the “missing eligibility” report to ensure that all of your clients are designated as Ryan White eligible.
- JSI will send monthly provider-level reports to MA DPH. These summary reports will include the number of clients served, and the number of units delivered by service type. These reports will not contain any personal/identifying information.
- Welcome to new CAREWare users! You have been added to this email list so that we can provide you with important updates about CAREWare MA. If you haven’t done so already, be sure to check out the CAREWare MA website at: http://carewarema.jsi.com/ where you will find information including:
- Useful materials such as instructions, definitions, a data dictionary and more,
- Archived webinars (including the January 27 webinar which walks through the different reports available in CAREWare (useful for all providers) (in addition to a review of OHA-funded subservices and units), and
- A blog that includes all past emails to the CAREWare MA email list.
- Data extracts: CAREWare offers a variety of automated reports, and we are in the process of developing even more of these reports. CAREWare also allows users to download “raw” data as an XML or Microsoft Access file. If your organization would like to download all of your raw data, please contact the helpdesk to request permission and instructions.
As always, please direct any questions or feedback to our helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
Your CAREWare MA helpdesk team,
Mira, Molly and Chris