Hello CAREWare MA providers,
Happy 2021! This email includes: (1) the December 2020 data entry deadline, (2) information about renewing your User Agreement for 2021, and (3) a reminder about checking your data quality.
- December data entry deadline
- The CAREWare MA data entry deadline for data will be Friday, January 15.
- As a reminder, data for each month must be entered into CAREWare MA by the 15th of the next month. If the 15th is on a weekend or holiday, the deadline will be the next business day.
- If your data are not submitted by the deadline, they may not be included in the reports JSI provides to MA DPH.
- Time to re-sign your user agreement!
- If you have not yet re-signed your used agreement, please send it to us immediately. For security reasons, this is an annual requirement. If you do not re-sign your user agreement you will be locked out and unable to access CAREWare MA until a user agreement is in place. Click here to download a copy of the user agreement.
- We also accept user agreements through the SFTP site. Please use this option if you are unable to fax, and send us an email to let us know that the user agreement has been uploaded to the SFTP. Click here to download a copy of instructions to access the SFTP. Alternatively, you may submit your user agreement through secure/encrypted email if your organization provides that.
- If you do not hear from JSI within 72 hours of submitting a user agreement, please email the helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
- Remember to check your data quality each month! To review your data:
- Run the “Financial Report” with “Include subservice detail” selected. This report shows your data in summary form.
- If your organization submits an RSR, run the “missing eligibility” report to ensure that all of your clients are designated as Ryan White eligible.
- Detailed instructions to run these and other reports are available for download at http://carewarema.jsi.com/materials/instructions-and-tip-sheets/.
JSI sends monthly provider-level reports to MA DPH. These summary reports include the number of clients served, and the number of units delivered by service type. These reports do not contain any personal/identifying information.
As always, please direct any questions or feedback to our helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
Your CAREWare MA helpdesk team,
Molly H-B, Chris, Wayne, Molly R., and Mira