Hello CAREWare MA providers,
The RSR Provider Report is now open!
- Go to HRSA’s web application HRSA’s Electronic Handbook (EHB) system to get started: https://performance.hrsa.gov/hab/RegLoginApp/Admin/Login.aspx
- All provider reports must be completed by Friday February 21st for MDPH to review. The client-level XML file generated from CAREWare must also be uploaded to the EHB.
- As a reminder, your agency must submit the 2019 RSR (Ryan White Services Report) because your contract with the Office of HIV/AIDS included federal funding from the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program.
We will also be holding a webinar for the 2019 RSR.
- During this webinar, JSI will explain the timeline and process for the 2019 RSR, including the process using CAREWare 6, data quality checks, generating the client-level XML file in CAREWare, and completing the Provider Report.
- We also want to hear from you – have questions about the RSR? Ask them during the webinar (or contact us anytime at email@example.com).
- To register for the webinar, please click here.
- After the webinar, a recording will be posted to our website.
For additional RSR Resources please take a look below:
- HRSA’s Electronic Handbook (EHB) system can be accessed at: https://performance.hrsa.gov/hab/RegLoginApp/Admin/Login.aspx
- For forms, instructions, and on-line technical assistance for the RSR, please go to: http://hab.hrsa.gov/manageyourgrant/clientleveldata.html
- The TARGET Center website has RSR resources at: https://careacttarget.org/category/topics/ryan-white-services-report-rsr
As always, please direct any questions or feedback to our helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
Your CAREWare MA helpdesk team,
Molly, Chris, Wayne, Mikey, and Mira