Dear CAREWare MA providers,
We are happy to announce that CAREWare 6 is now online!
Your credentials for both Remote Desktop and CAREWare remain unchanged. To access CAREWare, use the same steps:
- Log into Remote Desktop first. CAREWare will open in a browser window.
- Log into CAREWare.
The first time you log in, follow these steps:
- Check a few client records
- Make sure your program’s data are there and you can navigate the fields as you did during CAREWare 6 training.
- Check your custom reports
- Check that your custom reports appear and run properly.
- If you notice anything missing or unusual (i.e. missing data, missing fields, etc), please contact us immediately.
Important new features and bugs:
- New “Client Report” and “Search Change Details Report”
- The “Client Report” returns an overview of client information, including demographics and annual review.
- The “Search Change Details” report provides an audit trail of changes to a client’s information. Information includes the date, user that accessed the client, and the type of change made.
- The “No Services in X Days” report and Provider Data Export are currently unavailable.
- The developers of CAREWare are aware of these bugs, and will be fixed in a future update.
- The “active” checkbox in the search is not functioning.
- The search will still work, but all clients will appear.
A few reminders about materials and resources:
- All of our materials have been updated to reflect changes in CAREWare 6. Click here to access those materials.
- The CAREWare 6 Supervisor Webinar recording has been posted to the website. Click here to watch the webinar, and here to access the Q&A document.
We appreciate your patience during the upgrade process. As always, please direct any questions or feedback to our HelpDesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
Your CAREWare MA HelpDesk team,
Molly, Chris, Wayne, Mikey and Mira