Hello CAREWare MA providers,
This email includes: (1) the deadline for January 2020 data, (2) a reminder about CAREWare 6, and (3) a reminder to check your data quality.
- Deadline extended: all service data through January 2020 should be in CAREWare MA by Wednesday February 19, 2020.
- As a reminder, data for each month must be entered into CAREWare MA by the 15th of the next month. If the 15th is on a weekend or holiday, the deadline will be the next business day.
- If your data are not submitted by the deadline, they may not be included in the reports JSI provides to MA DPH.
- Reminder: The first time you log in to CAREWare 6, follow these steps:
- Check a few client records. Make sure your program’s data are there and you can navigate the fields as you did during CAREWare 6 training.
- Check your custom reports. Check that your custom reports appear and run properly.
- If you notice anything missing or unusual (i.e. missing data, missing fields, etc), please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
- All of our materials have been updated to reflect changes in CAREWare 6. Click here to access those materials.
- Remember to check your data quality each month! To review your data:
- Run the “Financial Report” with “Include subservice detail” selected. This report shows your data in summary form.
- If your organization submits an RSR, run the “missing eligibility” report to ensure that all of your clients are designated as Ryan White eligible.
- Detailed instructions to run these and other reports are available for download at http://carewarema.jsi.com/materials/instructions-and-tip-sheets/
JSI sends monthly provider-level reports to MA DPH. These summary reports include the number of clients served, and the number of units delivered by service type. These reports do not contain any personal/identifying information.
As always, please direct any questions or feedback to our helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
Your CAREWare MA helpdesk team,
Molly, Chris, Wayne, Mikey and Mira