Hello CAREWare MA providers,
This email includes: (1) a reminder about the deadline for April 2019 data, (2) information about new reports, and (3) a reminder to check your data quality.
- All service data through April 2019 should be in CAREWare MA by Wednesday May 15, 2019.
- As a reminder, data for each month must be entered into CAREWare MA by the 15th of the next month. If the 15th is on a weekend or holiday, the deadline will be the next business day.
- If your data are not submitted by the deadline, they may not be included in the reports JSI provides to MA DPH.
- New Insurance, Housing, and Poverty Level reports. Three new custom reports are available. They provide aggregate counts of the last status entered in CAREWare. To run these reports, see pages 12-14 of the Report Instructions document, available for download at http://carewarema.jsi.com/materials/instructions-and-tip-sheets/.
- Remember to check your data quality each month! To review your data:
- Run the “Financial Report” with “Include subservice detail” selected. This report shows your data in summary form.
- If your organization submits an RSR, run the “missing eligibility” report to ensure that all of your clients are designated as Ryan White eligible.
- Detailed instructions to run these and other reports are available for download at http://carewarema.jsi.com/materials/instructions-and-tip-sheets/
JSI sends monthly provider-level reports to MA DPH. These summary reports include the number of clients served, and the number of units delivered by service type. These reports do not contain any personal/identifying information.
As always, please direct any questions or feedback to our helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
Your CAREWare MA helpdesk team,
Molly, Chris, Wayne, Mikey and Mira
May 7, 2019: March data entry deadline + updated documentation + RSR thank you