Hello CAREWare MA providers,
This email includes: (1) the February 2021 data entry deadline, (2) a clarification about entering service data, and (3) a reminder about checking your data quality.
- February data entry deadline
- The CAREWare MA data entry deadline for February data will be Monday, March 15.
- As a reminder, data for each month must be entered into CAREWare MA by the 15th of the next month. If the 15th is on a weekend or holiday, the deadline will be the next business day.
- If your data are not submitted by the deadline, they may not be included in the reports JSI provides to MA DPH.
- Clarification on entering service data
- With the last CAREWare upgrade, the order of the fields on the service tab has changed. The contract and service category fields will now appear above the service name; however, they will still automatically populate based on the service name. Complete the service name first.
- As always, you can filter the list of service names by using acronyms (MCM for medical case management, etc.).
- For a list of all services, please check out our subservices definitions document here: https://carewarema.jsi.com/materials/services-and-definitions/.
- Remember to check your data quality each month! To review your data:
- Run the “Financial Report” with “Include subservice detail” selected. This report shows your data in summary form.
- If your organization submits an RSR, run the “missing eligibility” report to ensure that all of your clients are designated as Ryan White eligible.
- Detailed instructions to run these and other reports are available for download at http://carewarema.jsi.com/materials/instructions-and-tip-sheets/.
JSI sends monthly provider-level reports to MA DPH. These summary reports include the number of clients served, and the number of units delivered by service type. These reports do not contain any personal/identifying information.
As always, please direct any questions or feedback to our helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
Your CAREWare MA helpdesk team,
Molly H-B, Chris, Wayne, Molly R., and Mira