Hello CAREWare MA providers,
This email includes: (1) the February 2022 data entry deadline, (2) a reminder about checking your data quality, and (3) a tip for entering services correctly.
1. February data entry deadline
- The CAREWare MA data entry deadline for February data will be Tuesday, March 15.
- As a reminder, data for each month must be entered into CAREWare MA by the 15th of the next month. If the 15th is on a weekend or holiday, the deadline will be the next business day.
- If your data are not submitted by the deadline, they may not be included in the reports JSI provides to MA DPH.
2. Remember to check your data quality each month! To review your data:
- Run the “Financial Report” with “Include subservice detail” selected. This report shows your data in summary form.
- If your organization submits an RSR, run the “missing eligibility” report to ensure that all of your clients are designated as Ryan White eligible.
- Detailed instructions to run these and other reports are available for download at http://carewarema.jsi.com/materials/instructions-and-tip-sheets/.
3. Enter “Service Name” first when entering services
- When entering a service for a client, begin by typing the service name and clicking on the correct service from the drop down menu. Then, “Service Category” and “Contract” will autofill.
JSI sends monthly provider-level reports to MA DPH. These summary reports include the number of clients served, and the number of units delivered by service type. These reports do not contain any personal/identifying information.
As always, please direct any questions or feedback to our helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
Your CAREWare MA helpdesk team,
Molly, Becky, Wayne and Shelby