Hello CAREWare MA providers,
This email includes: (1) a reminder about the deadline for May 2019 data, (2) spring cleaning for the SFTP site, (3) information about the new Provider Data Export manual, and (4) a reminder to check your data quality.
- All service data through May 2019 should be in CAREWare MA by Monday June 17, 2019.
- As a reminder, data for each month must be entered into CAREWare MA by the 15th of the next month. If the 15th is on a weekend or holiday, the deadline will be the next business day.
- If your data are not submitted by the deadline, they may not be included in the reports JSI provides to MA DPH.
- Spring cleaning for the SFTP site! The SFTP site should be used for data transfer only, not for storage. To help reduce security risks, please take a moment this month to download copies of the files in your agency’s folder on the SFTP site and then delete the ones that are posted there.
- Going forwards, remember to use it as a transfer mechanism only and delete files that you’ve already copied to your own computer or servers.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a copy of the SFTP login instructions.
- New resource: The Provider Data Export (PDE) Manual is now posted to website. It contains step-by-step instructions for running the PDE. To find it, go to: https://carewarema.jsi.com/materials/instructions-and-tip-sheets/.
- Remember to check your data quality each month! To review your data:
- Run the “Financial Report” with “Include subservice detail” selected. This report shows your data in summary form.
- If your organization submits an RSR, run the “missing eligibility” report to ensure that all of your clients are designated as Ryan White eligible.
- Detailed instructions to run these and other reports are available for download at http://carewarema.jsi.com/materials/instructions-and-tip-sheets/
JSI sends monthly provider-level reports to MA DPH. These summary reports include the number of clients served, and the number of units delivered by service type. These reports do not contain any personal/identifying information.
As always, please direct any questions or feedback to our helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
Your CAREWare MA helpdesk team,
Molly, Chris, Wayne, Mikey and Mira