Hello CAREWare MA providers,
This email includes information about (1) updated resources detailing the new data requirements for OHA-funded Medical Care Management providers, (2) new reports available in CAREWare MA, and (3) today’s 2pm webinar on the same topic.
Effective July 1, 2017, all OHA-funded Medical Case Management providers will be able to report new data related to acuity, referrals, linkage to care, and clinical screening.
- The new data fields are highlighted in the newly updated “fields and definitions” document, and reflected in the updated (optional) paper data collection form.
- Both of these documents are available for download at http://carewarema.jsi.com/materials/services-and-definitions/.
- Three new reports are available to providers in CAREWare MA. These new reports can help you: identify clients who have not had an acuity assessment in six months; identify clients without CD4 or viral load tests in the past six months; and make sure clients’ “annual review” information is updated every six months. Instructions on how to run reports are available for download at http://carewarema.jsi.com/materials/instructions-and-tip-sheets/.
- For security reasons reports can only be saved using our secure (SFTP) site – please stay tuned for a separate email with instructions for saving reports.
- If you have not yet registered for today’s webinar you can do so now. During the webinar OHA and JSI will walk through the new data requirements, instructions for data entry, and data reports in detail.
As always, please direct any questions or feedback to our helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
Your CAREWare MA helpdesk team,
Mira, Molly and Chris