Hello CAREWare MA providers,
This email includes: (1) information on new viral load, acuity and referral reports, (2) another installment of “QA Corner” courtesy of Emily Levine at DPH, with a tip to help your program remember to update demographic and annual review information, (3) a reminder about the deadline for June 2018 data, and (4) a reminder to check your data quality.
- All service data through June 2018 should be in CAREWare MA by Monday, July 16, 2018.
- As a reminder, data for each month must be entered into CAREWare MA by the 15th of the next month. If the 15th is on a weekend or holiday, the deadline will be the next business day.
- If your data are not submitted by the deadline, they may not be included in the reports JSI provides to MA DPH.
- New reports and fields:
- New reports are now available! These include: 1) viral suppression performance measures, 2) a list of clients who are not virally suppressed, 3) a list of clients with their current and past acuity scores, and 4) a list of clients with referral type, status, and date of referral completion. Register for the July 12 webinar (1pm -2pm) to learn more.
- New optional fields are available for Specialty Programs (i.e., housing, legal, ARCH, correctional). Go to the new “Closed Services” tab to record the date when clients are no longer receiving services for these programs.
- Remember to check your data quality each month! To review your data:
- Run the “Financial Report” with “Include subservice detail” selected. This report shows your data in summary form.
- If your organization submits an RSR, run the “missing eligibility” report to ensure that all of your clients are designated as Ryan White eligible.
- Detailed instructions to run these and other reports are available for download at http://carewarema.jsi.com/materials/instructions-and-tip-sheets/
Remember to update client demographic information, housing status, poverty level, and insurance information (on the annual review tab) every six months. HDAP renewals and ISP meetings with clients are good times to collect this information.
If you missed last month’s QA corner, you can find it on our blog at https://carewarema.jsi.com/blog/!
JSI sends monthly provider-level reports to MA DPH. These summary reports include the number of clients served, and the number of units delivered by service type. These reports do not contain any personal/identifying information.
As always, please direct any questions or feedback to our helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
Your CAREWare MA helpdesk team,
Molly, Chris, Wayne and Mira