Hello CAREWare MA providers,
This email includes: (1) the June 2021 data entry deadline, (2) a reminder about checking your data quality, and (3) a Helpdesk staffing update.
- June data entry deadline
- The CAREWare MA data entry deadline for June data will be Thursday, July 15.
- As a reminder, data for each month must be entered into CAREWare MA by the 15th of the next month. If the 15th is on a weekend or holiday, the deadline will be the next business day.
- If your data are not submitted by the deadline, they may not be included in the reports JSI provides to MA DPH.
- Remember to check your data quality each month! To review your data:
- Run the “Financial Report” with “Include subservice detail” selected. This report shows your data in summary form.
- If your organization submits an RSR, run the “missing eligibility” report to ensure that all of your clients are designated as Ryan White eligible.
- Detailed instructions to run these and other reports are available for download at http://carewarema.jsi.com/materials/instructions-and-tip-sheets/.
- Helpdesk staffing update
- After five years, we are saying goodbye to Chris Tso! Chris’s last day at JSI is next week (July 6). Many thanks to Chris for his thoughtfulness and commitment to the work over the years. We will miss you!
JSI sends monthly provider-level reports to MA DPH. These summary reports include the number of clients served, and the number of units delivered by service type. These reports do not contain any personal/identifying information.
As always, please direct any questions or feedback to our helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
Your CAREWare MA helpdesk team,
Molly H-B, Wayne, and Mira