Hello CAREWare MA providers,
This email includes: (1) a reminder about the deadline for December 2018 data, (2) a new report providers can run, plus updates to on two existing reports, (3) a reminder to check your data quality, (4) upcoming RSR submission deadlines, and (5) an installment of “QA Corner” courtesy of Emily Levine at DPH.
- All service data through December 2018 should be in CAREWare MA by Tuesday January 15, 2019
- As a reminder, data for each month must be entered into CAREWare MA by the 15th of the next month. If the 15th is on a weekend or holiday, the deadline will be the next business day.
- If your data are not submitted by the deadline, they may not be included in the reports JSI provides to MA DPH
- Updates to reports:
- List of ISP Services (new!): this report returns a list of ISP/Care plans within the report period, along with client information.
- The Missing Annual Review and Changes in Acuity reports are now sorted by Case Manager name.
- Take a look at the Report Instructions document for further details: http://carewarema.jsi.com/materials/instructions-and-tip-sheets/
- By February 18, 2018, your organization must meet these two deadlines:
- Complete the Provider Report in HRSA’s Electronic Handbook (EHB) (it opens on February 4 and we strongly encourage you to complete the provider report as early as you can.)
- Generate a client-level data file from CAREWare and upload it to the EHB for MDPH review.
- Remember to check your data quality each month! To review your data:
- Run the “Financial Report” with “Include subservice detail” selected. This report shows your data in summary form.
- If your organization submits an RSR, run the “missing eligibility” report to ensure that all of your clients are designated as Ryan White eligible.
- Detailed instructions to run these and other reports are available for download at http://carewarema.jsi.com/materials/instructions-and-tip-sheets/
Referrals to the Ryan White Dental Program and/or a dentist are considered “linkage to medical care” services for CAREWare. For the linkage type field, select “Non-HIV related,” then fill in the status and confirmation of linkage date when available.
If you missed last month’s QA corner, you can find it on our blog at https://carewarema.jsi.com/blog/!
JSI sends monthly provider-level reports to MA DPH. These summary reports include the number of clients served, and the number of units delivered by service type. These reports do not contain any personal/identifying information.
As always, please direct any questions or feedback to our helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
Your CAREWare MA helpdesk team,
Molly, Chris, Wayne and Mira