Hello CAREWare MA providers,
This email includes: (1) information about re-signing your user agreement before January 1, 2019, (2) a reminder about the deadline for November 2018 data, (3) a reminder to check your data quality, and (4) an installment of “QA Corner” courtesy of Emily Levine at DPH.
- Time to re-sign your user agreement!
- All CAREWare MA users must re-sign user agreements before January 1, 2019. For security reasons, this is an annual requirement. If you do not re-sign your user agreement by the end of the year, you will be locked out and unable to access CAREWare MA until a user agreement is in place. Click here to download a copy of the user agreement.
- If you do not hear from JSI within 72 hours of submitting a user agreement, please email the helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
- All service data through November 2018 should be in CAREWare MA by Monday December 17, 2018.
- As a reminder, data for each month must be entered into CAREWare MA by the 15th of the next month. If the 15th is on a weekend or holiday, the deadline will be the next business day.
- If your data are not submitted by the deadline, they may not be included in the reports JSI provides to MA DPH.
- Remember to check your data quality each month! To review your data:
- Run the “Financial Report” with “Include subservice detail” selected. This report shows your data in summary form.
- If your organization submits an RSR, run the “missing eligibility” report to ensure that all of your clients are designated as Ryan White eligible.
- Detailed instructions to run these and other reports are available for download at http://carewarema.jsi.com/materials/instructions-and-tip-sheets/
If you haven’t heard from us at the helpdesk in 3 or more days, give us a call at 617-385-3991 to make sure we’ve received your email.
If you missed last month’s QA corner, you can find it on our blog at https://carewarema.jsi.com/blog/!
JSI sends monthly provider-level reports to MA DPH. These summary reports include the number of clients served, and the number of units delivered by service type. These reports do not contain any personal/identifying information.
As always, please direct any questions or feedback to our helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
Your CAREWare MA helpdesk team,
Molly, Chris, Wayne and Mira