Hello CAREWare MA providers,
This email includes: (1) details about the RSR provider report and (2) a reminder about the January 2018 CAREWare data entry deadline.
- The RSR Provider Report is open!
- Go to HRSA’s Electronic Handbook (EHB) system to get started: https://performance.hrsa.gov/hab/RegLoginApp/Admin/Login.aspx
- All provider reports must be complete by Tuesday February 20th for MDPH to review. The client-level XML file generated from CAREWare must also be uploaded to the EHB.
- As a reminder, your agency must submit the 2017 RSR (Ryan White Services Report) because your contract with the Office of HIV/AIDS included federal funding from the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program.
- All service data through January 2018 should be in CAREWare MA by Thursday, February 15, 2018.
- As a reminder, data for each month must be entered into CAREWare MA by the 15th of the next month. If the 15th is on a weekend or holiday, the deadline will be the next business day.
- If your data are not submitted by the deadline, they may not be included in the reports JSI provides to MA DPH. These summary reports include the number of clients served, and the number of units delivered by service type. These reports do not contain any personal/identifying information.
- Additional RSR Resources include:
- HRSA’s Electronic Handbook (EHB) system can be accessed at: https://performance.hrsa.gov/hab/RegLoginApp/Admin/Login.aspx
- For forms, instructions, and on-line technical assistance for the RSR, please go to: http://hab.hrsa.gov/manageyourgrant/clientleveldata.html
- The TARGET Center website has RSR resources at: https://careacttarget.org/category/topics/ryan-white-services-report-rsr
As always, please direct any questions or feedback to our helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
Your CAREWare MA helpdesk team,
Molly, Chris, Wayne and Mira