Hello CAREWare MA providers,
Lots of updates and new resources to share this month! This email includes: (1) a reminder about the deadline for July 2019 data, (2) updates to OHA Fields and Definitions, (3) updates to OHA Subservice Definitions, (4) a new CLTC (Correctional Linkage-to-Care) data requirements document, (5) updated OHA and MassCARE data entry forms and (6) a reminder to check your data quality.
- All service data through July 2019 should be in CAREWare MA by Thursday August 15, 2019.
- As a reminder, data for each month must be entered into CAREWare MA by the 15th of the next month. If the 15th is on a weekend or holiday, the deadline will be the next business day.
- If your data are not submitted by the deadline, they may not be included in the reports JSI provides to MA DPH.
- Updated OHA Fields and Definitions available! This document defines each of the fields in CAREWare. All changes are highlighted in yellow. Changes include: “Reason for Closing Case” for CLTC programs, and a checkbox to indicate whether the client is a Care Access client. Click here to access the document.
- Updated OHA Subservice Definitions: MA DPH has provided updated subservice definitions, and has added some new CLTC subservices. All updates are highlighted in yellow. Click here to access the document.
- New CLTC data requirements document: This document outlines the CAREWare data entry requirements for CLTC programs. If your program is funded for CLTC, be sure to review this document. Click here to access the document.
- Updated OHA and MassCARE data entry forms: The revised paper forms now include all of the screenings, custom fields, and supplemental data requirements for the ARCH and CTLC programs. Click here to access these documents.
- Remember to check your data quality each month! To review your data:
- Run the “Financial Report” with “Include subservice detail” selected. This report shows your data in summary form.
- If your organization submits an RSR, run the “missing eligibility” report to ensure that all of your clients are designated as Ryan White eligible.
- Detailed instructions to run these and other reports are available for download at http://carewarema.jsi.com/materials/instructions-and-tip-sheets/
JSI sends monthly provider-level reports to MA DPH. These summary reports include the number of clients served, and the number of units delivered by service type. These reports do not contain any personal/identifying information.
As always, please direct any questions or feedback to our helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
Your CAREWare MA helpdesk team,
Mira, Chris, Wayne, Mikey and Molly