Hello CAREWare MA providers,
This email includes: (1) a reminder about the deadline for March 2019 data, (2) updates to the Fields and Definitions document, (3) a “thank you” for agencies who submitted the RSR, and (4) a reminder to check your data quality.
- All service data through March 2019 should be in CAREWare MA by Monday April 15, 2019.
- As a reminder, data for each month must be entered into CAREWare MA by the 15th of the next month. If the 15th is on a weekend or holiday, the deadline will be the next business day.
- If your data are not submitted by the deadline, they may not be included in the reports JSI provides to MA DPH.
- Updated Fields and Definitions available! This document defines each of the fields in CAREWare. All changes are highlighted in yellow and include new custom fields, such as date fields for when the client was closed out of medical case management services and when the next acuity is due.
- This document is available for download at http://carewarema.jsi.com/materials/services-and-definitions/
- RSR complete! Many thanks to all of the Part B-funded agencies who submitted the RSR this year. Suggestions for next year are always welcome – send us an email at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
- Remember to check your data quality each month! To review your data:
- Run the “Financial Report” with “Include subservice detail” selected. This report shows your data in summary form.
- If your organization submits an RSR, run the “missing eligibility” report to ensure that all of your clients are designated as Ryan White eligible.
- Detailed instructions to run these and other reports are available for download at http://carewarema.jsi.com/materials/instructions-and-tip-sheets/
JSI sends monthly provider-level reports to MA DPH. These summary reports include the number of clients served, and the number of units delivered by service type. These reports do not contain any personal/identifying information.
As always, please direct any questions or feedback to our helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
Your CAREWare MA helpdesk team,
Molly, Chris, Wayne, Mikey and Mira