Hello CAREWare MA providers,
This email includes: (1) a reminder about the deadline for October 2018 data, (2) a notice that the July reports webinar Q&A has been posted, (3) a reminder to check your data quality, and (4) an installment of “QA Corner” courtesy of Emily Levine at DPH.
- All service data through October 2018 should be in CAREWare MA by Thursday, November 15, 2018.
- As a reminder, data for each month must be entered into CAREWare MA by the 15th of the next month. If the 15th is on a weekend or holiday, the deadline will be the next business day.
- If your data are not submitted by the deadline, they may not be included in the reports JSI provides to MA DPH.
- Webinar Q&A posted to website.
- To view the July 2018 New Reports webinar questions and answers, go to https://carewarema.jsi.com/webinars/
- Remember to check your data quality each month! To review your data:
- Run the “Financial Report” with “Include subservice detail” selected. This report shows your data in summary form.
- If your organization submits an RSR, run the “missing eligibility” report to ensure that all of your clients are designated as Ryan White eligible.
- Detailed instructions to run these and other reports are available for download at http://carewarema.jsi.com/materials/instructions-and-tip-sheets/
Reminder! Services documented in units of time (face-to-face or phone communication) is recorded in 15 minute increments where 1 unit = 15 min. For example, an hour long conversation with a medical provider would be recorded in CAReWare as 4 units of service.
If you missed last month’s QA corner, you can find it on our blog at https://carewarema.jsi.com/blog/!
JSI sends monthly provider-level reports to MA DPH. These summary reports include the number of clients served, and the number of units delivered by service type. These reports do not contain any personal/identifying information.
As always, please direct any questions or feedback to our helpdesk at CAREWareMAhelpdesk@jsi.com.
Your CAREWare MA helpdesk team,
Molly, Chris, Wayne and Mira